za 24 / jun / 2023
* Alle genoemde tijden zijn onderhevig aan veranderingen, hier kunnen geen rechten aan worden ontleend
🎉 We are excited to share the program for Dynamo Pride on June 24th! 🏳️🌈
Join us at Dynamo Eindhoven to celebrate diversity, acceptance, and love in the queer community! Here are some of the amazing activities you can expect:
- A tie-dye workshop by Queer Art Club
- Hang out at the Queerhoven Clubhouse, or play D&D and board games at Queers & Dragons
- Experiment with and transform your style, gender and self-expression at Subculture Store
- Take a break from all the excitement in the Quiet Room
- An incredible queer art market featuring local artists and vendors
- And much more!
PROGRAM – LIVE MUSIC
- Caught in Entropy: a five piece metalcore band from Eindhoven. Combining catchy melodies and heavy breakdowns, we mean to highlight mental health and celebrate individuality.
- Luz Bravo: a soulful R&B singer whose powerful songs are full of self-love, diversity, and solidarity.
- Annebel: this DJ merges of genres like techno, rave, bass, electro, UK funky, house and jungle, in mixes that build tension while remaining well-adjusted to their environments.
- Nicci Nova: this act is music and poetry combined. Dutch songs that hover between pop and cabaret – intimate and vulnerable.
- Achetray: this sino diaspora kid with roots in Paris will be serving up an eclectic and juice Heavenly Hardcore infusion of d0nk, baile funk, hardcore, and gabber beats.
- Legitasianboyfriend: warning – temperature gauge ovErHEATinG! Expect genre-bending-experimental-club-engine-revving-ass-shaking from this queer trans babe of the sino diaspora.
PROGRAM – QUEER ART
Our market features a diverse range of artists and vendors, showcasing everything from paintings and jewelry to handmade crafts and clothing.
Some of the talented artists who will be showcasing their work:
- @eternal_appl3, @paint.pop, @rosannemartens, @basdebeer, @mloesnl, @mouzshanshai, @featheryone, @_orionids, @bellsbooksandwritings, @justusarttreasures, @paulineperrinstudio, @Robinfloatsaway, @queer.wear
Don’t miss your chance to support local queer artists and find some amazing new pieces for your collection! See you at Dynamo Pride 🎉🌈